Sunday, January 11, 2009

Grandma Taylor's Visit

We had a lot of fun getting to play with Grandma Taylor. We ate lots and lots of yummy food and visited some new places.

We went on the tram that goes up the mountain and the boys loved it! From the top you can see New Mexico and Mexico. It was quite a view.

Trying to get the boys to hold still for a picture.
The view of Mexico
Kimball was pretty amazed staring up to the top of the TV tower.



One of Grandma Taylor's new favorite meals was brisket burritos and fresh horchata from the Vista Market. Those burritos are so delicious!
Kimball and I helped Grandma do an in depth Visiting Teaching favor that included a trip to the cemetery. Kimball entertained himself by trying to unlock the tombstones--yikes.

4 comments:

Sally said...

What cute boys...oh yeah, and what great views! :D

Rachel Oswald said...

Looks like you had a blast. You've had tons of visitors lately. I hope Joey enjoyed his time with HIS friend Ashley :) Love you!

Crescent said...

I thought of you as I made my last post on our blog...if you haven't seen it, you need to take a look...it will just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

The Davies Family said...

I'm a little slow at checking my email so I just now read your Christmas card. Thanks for thinking of us. I am so happy to hear things are going well in warm beautiful Texas! I am trying to convince Ryan to move us there when he graduates this spring. We'll see!
Thanks again for helping my friend get in touch with your parents for their move across country..they love Connecticut!