Thursday, September 18, 2008

So our old camera finally died (and I did not shed a tear, except for a few pictures it took along with it). It finally allowed me to feel justified in buying a new camera--yeah! I love it! The quality is so much better and we can finally take videos that have sound and are good quality! These precious memories were too good not to capture well!

So here are a few of my first favorite pics of Kimball. This first picture he is very happy because he can finally play with Joseph's beloved trains while he's away!








2 comments:

Sally said...

Wow, you really have 2 handsome boys there! And it just struck me how much Kimball looks like your dad! Those are great pics, too :) (congrats on the new camera!)

Unknown said...

Cute babies!!! And Joey has gorgeous eyes because he got your eyes! :D