Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fun Together


Last week when I went to get Kimball after his nap, Joey came running in and wanted to get in the crib and play with Kimball.

It's fun to see them having fun together. Now Joey will stand outside his bedroom door and say, "come here Kimball" over and over until Kimball crawls in. Then Joey will immediately shut the door so Mom and Dad don't know what trouble those two are brewing up together.

Joey was often telling me "Go away Mom," when ever he and Kimball were playing together, but since I have been trying to teach him that that is not a nice thing to say, he has gotten more creative. The other day I went to check on them while they were playing in the basement, and Joey immediately said, "Go upstairs Mom, you need your privacy." What a funny kid!

3 comments:

Camille said...

That's so funny! Joey is definitely a smart boy! I can't wait to see you guys...hopefully! We're just waiting for the tickets to get a little cheaper. :) Love ya!

Rachel Oswald said...

You need to come on here and post once a day the funny things that Joey says. He cracks me up! I can't wait to see you guys again in May!

Sally said...

So funny! Thanks for sharing!